ACAP Solutions (ACS India) is seeking for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to help accomplish its aggressive growth strategies. The candidate will be tasked with managing the existing clients and identifying potential business target market and acquiring new clients. BDM has to work closely with the directors and shall be part of the core team and therefore this role requires a seasoned professional, skilled at building impactful relationships and at working across organizational boundaries, influencing key stakeholders, and driving ACAP growth imperatives.
This position is focused on accomplishing current and long term growth strategies, and bringing to market new or expanded service offerings and growth initiatives. We are looking for an experienced professional, with the right mix of technical and business experience, to focus on achieving and exceeding revenue and performance goals. Candidates with a long term vision, loyalty and understanding of the business shall be preferred
- Customer Acquisition – Translate business goals of new customer acquisition and rapid growth into actionable plans and strategies that reflect the requirements and opportunities within the assigned target accounts. Aligns target account and market opportunities with upstream strategic plans and metrics.
- Solution Selling – Approach selling from a business solution perspective to ensure that ACAP’s services accurately address the customer/client's true business need in terms of type, scope, level.
- Consultative Selling – Apply consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for ACAP; prepare for client calls in partnership with Practice teams and support the efforts of the team during client meetings.
- Pipeline Management – Build, monitor and orchestrate sales pipelines to ensure continuous population of near and long term opportunities; manage the size, shape and quality of pipeline; analyze overall win rates and win/loss ratios.
- Strategic direction – Understand the overall ACAP’s strategic direction and portfolio, and assist in customizing solutions based on client needs.
- C-level Partnering – Contribute to enduring executive relationships at the client's organization; establish professional relationships and credibility with key IT and business executives in support of other established relationships with the client.
- Industry and Client Knowledge – Stay current with industry and competitive research and information to enable rich client dialogue; maintain an understanding of client business challenges, industry trends and markets; demonstrate the knowledge to position and map ACAP’s capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and service offering of the competition.
- Drive new sales and move sales opportunities to closure through demos, proof of concept, creating responses to request for proposals, participation in marketing events; deliver intellectual capital and provide input to sales strategy.
- Develop concise, complete and compelling sales messages, and negotiate complex situations.
- Assist in the recruiting, training and development of Sales Representatives.
- Participate in investment decisions in pricing and resources.
- Work as Individual Contributor.