7th July 2014 ACS Delivers Strategic Group Risk and Regulatory Reporting Platform at a Global Bank.
Bulletin: ACS supply global banking client with end-to-end delivery of a strategic consolidated platform for Group and Divisional Regulatory, MI and other external stakeholder reporting purposes.
Overview of solution delivered:
- Single and common data warehouse for all Regulatory and Risk reporting. The core warehouse is a relational model where data from multiple sources is merged to give a single view of each banking entity i.e. counterparty, facility, mitigant, etc.
- Specific data marts to report on Forbearance, Country Risk, Counterparty Concentrations, CRD3, CRD4, Basel II (Inflight Basel III) and COREP for the core relational warehouse metrics and its conformed dimensions.
- Derivation of metric to support Exposure v/s Limit reporting across multiple product types.
- Single Name Concentration and Country Risk Transfer reporting frameworks.
- OBIEE based risk reporting for all Regulatory Reporting, COREP (credit risk), Capital and other external stakeholder reporting using stringent Oracle data security.
- Enhanced reporting for day to day analysis for the business community.
- Automated data capture and control framework for reducing manual processes in the adjustments area.
Leave a comment