IT Strategy Review and Development
We offer structured audit and review, benchmarking and development of your organisation’s IT delivery strategy. This can cover process, methodology, tools, design, analysis, development, test and support capabilities to optimise:
- IT change planning and portfolio management functions
- Portfolio/project/transition office
- IT demand (and growth) management and business and IT vendor alignment
- Enterprise/department/vertical strategy for IT delivery
- Shared services units for horizontal consolidation of procurement, technology, infrastructure, location and vendors
- End-to-end programme/project sourcing and managing technical talent – analysis, design, development, test, release, production change, support transition, service management and delivery capabilities, specifically with deep banking/financial services solutions and tools expertise
- Off-shoring i.e. out-sourcing and re-insourcing
We have deep experience in setting up, troubleshooting and optimising design authority, subject matter functional experts, development-test-production change capability and transition planning for mergers, divestments or process re-engineering. We are experts in providing business as usual support teams to review, identify and develop potential areas where business and IT vendor re-alignment, IT organisation transformation, shared services units, out-sourcing, off-shoring or re-insourcing may help improve efficiencies.
We can help you optimise efficiency (agility, spend, quality), create sustainable access to a scalable talent pool and harness supplier-driven-innovation. This focus will give you the ability to deliver more ‘bang-for-your-buck’, reduce business ‘noise’ about or poor or expensive IT delivery and scale at more cost-effective locations, without compromising quality or timeliness of delivery.